Assistant Manager - Quality
Experience: 4 - 6 Years
· Responsible for executing projects assigned to him/her end to end.
· This will include audit of inbound calls, outbound calls, back office transaction audits, website, IVR etc.
· Client relationship and expectation management for each project.
· Will be responsible for creating project execution plan and its implementation as defined in scope by the clients.
· Collating and analyzing performance data and charts against defined parameters.
· Conduct periodic calibrations, both for Internal and external customers.
· Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
· Will be responsible to manage the team
· Coaching & mentoring of team to ensure the smooth functioning of process
· Review the performance of each team member
· Project management experience would be an advantage
· Quality certifications like LEAN / Six sigma Black Belt/ Green Belt is must.
· Excellent leadership and management skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Must possess analytical, problem solving and effective project and time management abilities.
· Strong attention to detail with demonstrated analytical skills
· knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and SQL
· Strong customer service ethic